Thursday, March 6, 2014

So... I Started and Introduced Myself




_________________________________________________________________________________


Originally, I thought I'd never start one of these things, considering I'm never online on a daily basis and can never promise myself to keep up. But, oh well, I suppose.

I could've just done this on Tumblr, but it seems in my part of the site, we want reblogs of pictures of our kpop idols, pretty people, mini rants, and little quotes. I'd feel almost embarrassed to just post on Tumblr more that 300 characters, so here I am.


I'll never know if anyone would come here to read such things, but if you're here, good luck with dealing with me!

Mainly, I wanted this little blog to be a place for me to just talk about anything whenever I have the impulse. Mainly it would be about kpop, but at times I find myself having a whole outburst about History, English, vague personal problems, and maybe even how I do my make up.

So I hope that if any Kpop-fan wants to find a place because they feel the same, I welcome you to my empty domain!

How about a short intro?


  • For any purposes, I hope my name as FlaMinhoe doesn't offend anyone. The name was originated by SHINee, as a Flamer.
  • And if anyone IS here, you can call me Flame or Gabby. There's no difference to me. I'm so people-shy that it won't ever matter to me as long as I just start speaking a little.
  • I have an AFF with the same name, so at this same time, I'm a writer, but of course not top-notch like the minority of writers writing fan fiction.
  • My favorite Kpop groups are 2NE1, SHINee, Big Bang, BAP, Exo (-M dominantly), and I'm open to any other groups, but I never guarantee I get interested.
  • I'm not too strong about showing my face around, so I don't think I'll ever give my selca out. If I ever do some sort of make-up tutorial, it'll be my eye only.
  • I'm not on the computer too often, so I fear this blog will go dead and be deleted.
  • My writing is always in this color unless I'm not in the mood for color coding. 

But nonetheless, I may have a lot to say, other times I don't. So let's just get this overwith and start this.


----------------------------------------------                  -------------------------------------------------
/Cuts the red ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment