Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bubzbeauty Pregnancy


________________________________________________________________________________

When I found out Bubz was pregnant...




... Honestly, I couldn't believe it.

I'd just come home on a Friday and found the "Telling My Husband I'm Pregnant" video in my subscriptions. I instantly thought it was a prank she was pulling on Tim, but when she recorded her own reaction to her own tests, my heart went through the roof.

I didn't know what to feel. I've been watching Lindi for over five years now and I still think of her as this little teenager with a boyfriend!

Getting married made me cry, and now her being pregnant made me cry. It's one of those "OH" moments when you realize time really is going by.

Oh, but I'm so happy about little peanut. I would be so lucky to have these two as my parents, I swear. I know both of them are going to be one of the chillest parents.

I replayed the video over and over again and I just fully grasped on to what was happening. I cried. I cried a lot, actually. I'm so happy for the two of them, I wish they could see me congratulations.

I don't know what it was about it, but originally I really actually never want kids, to be pregnant, or be in a hospital for seven to twelve hours. But for some reason when I got this news, it was like a big turn around for me. Is it because I'm a teenager? Can't make up my mind? I'll never know until I get there.

Lindi seemed like one of those people who'd have to be in the bathroom all day for her nausea, but apparently it's not that bad, and that gives me hope. They tell me shorter people get sick. Prove me wrong, please. ;-;

I think Lindi and Tim would spoil the heck out of little peanut when (s)he gets here. I really hope little peanut knows how grateful they are for having such wonderful parents. I can just see it now . . .

I don't know why I'm so excited; I'm not the one pregnant here! I guess I like to bask in other people's happiness, especially Lindi. I've watched her for so long; I found her off of StyleSuzi when I first was allowed to apply black eyeliner and wanted things to do with eyeshadow. The two of them influenced my style and so I just need to follow both of them. But I love to watch Lindi's vlogs. It's one of those things I wish to see everyday, but know it's definitely best the way it already is.

To think Lindi's ending her first trimester soon . . . Time seems to really fly by. Nine months doesn't seem so long after all. I get why people think a year is so short. It really is.

Nonetheless, I wish the Ng's a congrats and a little hello to baby peanut.

~FlaMinhoe

No comments:

Post a Comment