Thursday, May 15, 2014

One of Many Posts About Kris' Lawsuit Against SM Entertainment (Sources and Opinions)




------------+----------------------------------------------+-------------------------+--------------------------------

  Alright, even though most likely no one would look at this post, like many others, I'd like to get something off my chest.
  I was notified about Kris' lawsuit today and went on my first investigation of the situation since my last of the outcome of JYJ/TVXQ.

The Civil Rights
  Alright, so Kris is filing lawsuit for the violation of his civil rights. As said so, “For all of their [EXO’s] activities in Korea and China, SM made the decision unilaterally, without regard for the members’ opinions or the status of their health. Upon distribution of profit, they were only shown a document with calculations that SM had made, and were not offered any detailed explanation or documents concerning pay. Despite high levels of activities, they [EXO] were always in financial difficulty.” (Source) I've never really been on to the Soompi website, so correct me about their credibility, but for the general idea, SM is violating basic human rights and, well, pleading to a wall, he always will. SM is known for overworking their trainees and stars constantly with the shitty excuse of needing to make guest appearances and performances for a crowd that can go from "YEAH WE LOVE YOU!" to "You all can go die!"
  EXO is one of the unfortunate groups, but popular with SM and other popular companies, that undergo the extremely bi-polar fans (whom banish from being in the fandom, in my opinion). Like SHINee, SNSD, TVXQ, (Do we EVER get to see F(x) as much anymore??), they all have those fans who take it way too hard and the company still makes groups kick their asses into shape to take to these peoples' wants. (Now no, I'm not bashing the entire fandom. Truly, I know the EXO fandom has great people and so completely understanding. Yes, at times everyone gets hype and defensive, but many know limits.)
  Nonetheless, SM is known for this overworking ethic (can I even call it that with it being inhumane?). And in my opinion, Kris is one of the few that can just go "Hell, I'm going to do it." Very opinionated, but to me, so very true. I don't believe in Kris to be a money-grabbing, attention-seeker that these bad side of the fandom are trying to portray him as. All in all, SM is once more violating a basic right of a human being, and this time, just because he has a lot of damn money, courts better step aside from all that money and look at the reiteration of the lawsuits he recieves.
  Now, that's all I know for sure. But I'm pretty damn sure financially, SM is cheating once more. "... they [EXO] were always in financial difficulties." Now is this gonna be that one situation with that one group? Slipping my mind, but Block B? But SM is known for money grabbing too, putting very little money into the palms of his pawns. JYJ was certainly aware of that kind of breach and look where that got them. I'm afraid of Kris being separated forever with SM parading on top of him and refusing any of his activity being in Korea (Hell, SM would put a request to deny any oxygen in Korea for Kris).

Words From a lot of Assholes
  The first thing I found about Kris' situation was on netizenbuzz, and let me just say now, people are so f*cked up in the head.
  From racism down to just stupid opinions, I'm incredibly pissed off at people.
  "1. [+191, -12] I'm not an EXO fan but I think this shows a bigger problem with Chinese kids. How can he do this to his members in the middle of promotions?

2. [+159, -7] Seems like a Chinese company is willing to pay the lawsuit fees to get him to join their company, exactly like what happened with Hangeng. He doesn't need to promote in Korea anyway so obviously he's throwing away the rest of his members...

3. [+120, -18] Gotta give it to the lack of work ethic with the Chinese." (Source)
These are the opinions of people who want to bash people when they get the chance, even if it is their group. Hello? problem with Chinese kids? Could you GET anymore stereotypical? Prove to me there's big problems with all Chinese kids. Lemme hear it.
Throwing away his members? Oh, f*ck off. After all he's been through with them, there has to be a connection with group members. Not all people get into controveries with being friends like T-ARA (supposedly). "Throwing away the rest of his members..." is complete and utter BS. He's standing up. He's speaking for himself and most likely for the suffering of his co-workers, yes, WORKERS, that was never resolved much before and needs to be reconsidered once more!
Lack... of work ethic...
  No. I can't even. Refers back to my first point.
But how are these comments going to make Yixing, Luhan, and Tao feel about being the Chinese of EXO? To know fans/not fans have it in the back of their mind that they doubt their loyalty to what they do. To doubt who they are. To have to stand premonition of selfish remarks. I'd like to think it won't worry them, but we're all human beings, even things we say don't bother us at least do just in the smallest bit.
There's more pissing off to indulge in the source if you'd like to read.

Suho, Tao, and EXO Members
I guess we all know what 'Suho' has said in interview on M!Countdown:
   "I think Kris' actions are irresponsible. He's not thinking about EXO at all. The members and the agency don't have any problems. Kris needs to take back the lawsuit and apologize to us and the company...(source)
To me, this is NOT Suho at all. I understand that there WILL be so much disappointment from the members in terms of Kris not promoting yet included in the music video, but I definitely know, this huge feeling in my gut, this was completely scripted. "The members and the agency don't have any problems." ... I know even Suho realizes this BS. All members very well know the shit other trainees and groups put up with with the agency's issues period. EXO knows how overworked they are, but I at least know no one would speak up in fear of the position that Kris is going to face from SM, and fandoms who feel the need of a negative opinion. "Apologize to us and the company..." I know it might be hard for Kris to face his friends, co-workers, after this situation, but I definitely feel Kris, even though how quiet and silent he may be, he'd probably apologize for his sudden move and inconvenience, but won't apologize for the right he's doing.
Hello Tao:
  "The road is long. You can go anywhere you'd like, and no one can tell you what to do. The truth is the public is always in the dark. The public empathizes with the minority party, but that's not the truth. Only the people going through this knows the truth, like us 11 members, our SM company and staff. Other than that, people are mixing up good and bad. You guys don't know the feeling of being betrayed and everyone siding with the one who betrayed you," (same source as Suho)
I can't necessarily tell Tao's tone. I first get the sincerity, but then Tao releases on his "...feelings of being betrayed." I know EXO is going to feel pretty upset at how really, Kris spoke up at quite the bad time for them, sparking more controversy. Really, we can walk anywhere we like. We can make whatever decision we want, good or bad. Wrong or right. It's only up to the person who's taking that walk to decide if what they do is the best or the worst. Kris is doing what's best for him. As I said before, I stand by that he's not seeking attention or money, but just the repayment from SM's bull. Tao is betrayed, I get that completely, but as my bias, that being most unreliable and most opinionated, I think his feeling of betrayal levels out with him possibly agreeing with Kris and finding respect in what he does. Yeah, he'll be pissed off with all the hard work they've done together and it feels like it's a waste right now, creating problems for EXO as whole, but for Tao, as for the rest of EXO, I see this as "You're our brother, but not our friend" for this moment. Being a brother, you always love them in some way, and yeah, hate or dislike each other for some time. But it always comes back to being that brother.

Instagram and Twitter(?)
I have not seen any word about this, but watched a video from Jre from JREKML, and I find him reliable in opinion and information, even when unsure of it himself.
But supposedly, members on Instag and possibly Twitter(?) have unfollowed Kris, and to my knowledge, myabe Baekhyun hasn't?
But there's also a point to be made. SM still has control of his pawns. He can tell them what to do, move them where he wants, and purposely have them removed with it looking like an accident.
The point Jre made, that I can agree with, is that... maybe SM is controlling again. Forcing members to unfollow Kris, to show disasociation, in which solidifies Kris into isolation. To make Kris feel casted out; to stand alone and have no support behind him from his brothers.
SM would surely do this, in my opinion. Problems with DBSK caused the split, remember? Distance JYJ and make them look greedy. Then everyone is on SM's side.
Now, I'm pretty sure Kris can handle it. Kinks work out. What I fear is the goddamn stans.
Now that members are isolating Kris, it gives stans to lash out on Kris. Make him feel awful and outcasted as the one who caused "we are one" to break a fraction. They'll all unfollow him and give him crap and tell him the negative things he would've never heard before. Maybe Kris will close all his social accounts. Looks like that kind of dawn is rising soon.
All in all, I'm behind Kris all the way. Some time, SM needs to get the punishment he's deserved after constant problems that his pawns have come to life and walked off his board to bring help from the other side. 
Now specifically, I didn't want to say he was "terminating" his contract on account of [[ this source ]]. I want to believe peace can ensure itself in the end, not including anything from ludacris fans.
I wanted to input something as of Taeyeon's problems with her issue with SM, but I can't really find much reliable evidence of her situation, but just there's the comparison that her problem was basically the parallel to Kris. It gives hope he's not leaving EXO. I just hope stans decide to leave, even if it's to an anti-world. They can go.
I doubt anyone has made it anywhere, but here's my rant-and-post about Kris. Not my bias much, but he means very much to me as well.
Okay.
Bye. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment